Digital Marketing Manager Do you have Google Analytics experience?Do you have strong D2C experience?Do you have a can-do mentality?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Personal Care and Beauty Company
on the search for an Digital Marketing Manager
. This is a permanent role based in Berkshire
- Lead eCRM plans, segmentation, analysis, planning, automations/flows etc to deliver customer experience, loyalty and revenue.
- Lead on SEO to drive organic traffic, and ensure site relevance to shoppers.
- Key contact, leading the D2C agenda for social media related activity and traffic routes, personally responsible for D2C traffic driving ad spend and activation.
- Lead digital partnerships where traffic generation is a key objective, for example affiliate programmes, or working with digital ad agencies.
- PPC management for all sites, to achieve quality traffic levels within budget.
- Strategically plan, then execute test and learn for new routes to acquisition.
- Database management and growth
- Management, planning for, and optimisaton of loyalty strategy - and specifically the loyalty programme - including exclusive offers, communications, benefits etc.
- Use analytical tools to understand, recommend, execute and report.
- Be a key contributor to ecommerce results reporting, and communication throughout the business.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for brand led e-commerce.
- eCRM experience critical - Klaviyo experience preferred.
- Shopify experience
- Obsessive about growing all key e-comm KPIs.
- EQ - utilising the right style / communication method for the right outcome.
- Agility (flexibility & adaptability) is essential.
- Strong team worker.
- Ability to see beyond the barriers that can prevent an entrepreneurial approach.
- Shopper/Consumer focussed.
- Confident, clear, communicative.
- Strong presentation standards.
- Ability to manage varied workload
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon today for further information