How would you like to help build and execute a brand strategy that will help a billion people find their health through self-care?
Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty, whilst also playing a pivotal role in shaping the wider business strategy for an award winning health app and website? Was that a big YES? Great, keep reading...Why you should choose us
At Healthily we believe everyone should have the information they need to look after their health. Six years ago, we brought together doctors, data scientists and digital experts to create a new type of health platform - web and app. A platform where anyone in the world could find personalised, medically-approved guidance, tools and support to help them feel better and stay healthy.
Millions of app downloads later, we're the first app approved as a class 1 medical device, on our way to our goal helping one billion people find their health.
Backed by philanthropists and major corporations, our team is now 100-strong, as we find new ways to bring informed self care to all, especially in the era of coronavirus.What You Will Be Doing
This is a fast paced and high impact role where you will quickly see the results of your individual and team's efforts. Your day will include, and won't be limited toBrand Comms / Social / Partnerships
- Building integrated communications strategy and how that comes to life across owned channels (organic social, website, email, OOH, influencers etc.)
- Working with partners to build strategic and integrated cross channel campaigns achieving positive ROI
- Ensuring creative and messaging aligns with brand focus
- Aligning user journeys based on specific targeting
Partnering with the Content team to ensure brand messaging resonates through social channels
- Providing content ideas for all channels - including alignment of content from PR, influencers etc.
Identifying regional PR agency resources and serve as main point of contact providing direction and building plansLiaising with VP Marketing and CEO on support for Investor Relations / Corporate initiativesManaging two direct reports and indirectly managing Marketing Copywriter(s) and Marketing Designer(s); setting objectives, providing meaningful feedback; creating learning and development plans for their growth.Creative Development
- Playing an active role in the production and prioritization of creative, together with Head of Product
- Be an advocate for the brand - ensuring briefs align with key business objectives and goals
- Manage end-to-end journey incorporating feedback / sign off from key stakeholders.
Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the continued development of the Healthily brandEssentialRequirements
- Experience in marketing at a leading company or high-growth startup in roles such as Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Lead
- Creative brand marketing expertise you have previously been involved in building brands that people love
- Track record of marketing excellence you've built a strong brand in your market via cross-channel brand-led marketing campaigns that you designed, implemented and evaluated
- Strong problem solving skills you've used data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and can prove your capacity to take data-driven decisions.
- People management experience
- Experience in social media marketing
Skills & Abilities
- Experience of working in a scaling company
- Experience in healthcare / medical or fitness apps.
- A confident communicator - both verbal and written
- Excellent judgement skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and deliver results
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident digging into the data and drawing out key insights
- High levels of flexibility; quick to adapt approach as needed
- Consistently comes forward with initiatives, solutions and not problems. Uses data and research to inform decisions
- Uses sound judgement; quick to weigh up issues and define key priorities. Makes effective calls and trade offs
- Actively promotes, lives and breathes company values; holds others accountable and is a role model.
How To Apply
- Responsible annual leave policy (no upper limit)
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Remote working and access to a central London company office
- A monthly wellbeing allowance
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Meal allowance for our monthly team 'pizza meetings'
To apply, please click apply and upload a CV and cover letter outlining how your career interests, skills and experience align with the role requirements.
Healthily by Your.MD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status - and welcome all sections of our community to apply for our roles.