MetricStream is the global market leader for Integrated Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions delivered on an intelligent integrated platform. MetricStream's purpose-built platform is proven with over a million global users, designed to serve GRC use cases across industries and powered by deep domain expertise, embedded content, rich context, integrated data, and explainable AI. Since 2001, MetricStream has empowered organizations to intuitively harness front-line intelligence that enables all stakeholders to make real-time risk-aware business decisions.Job DescriptionSr. Cloud Solutions Engineer
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions for global corporations. MetricStream enterprise solutions are used by leading corporations in diverse industries such as pharmaceutical, medical device, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
Cloud Operations is a unit which is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of GRC cloud solutions, offering highly secure and scalable SaaS cloud capabilities to support a wide range of customer base. Major activities include Infrastructure setup and Maintenance, Configuration and tuning, Release management, Security as well as Research & Development.Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Focus on designing and developing enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions (AWS, Azure, K8s, Containers).
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure, Platform technology and Application Development organizations during design and development phases, providing guidance, interpretation, and engineering expertise.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the sales team during all stages of the sales cycle
- Provide technical guidance and support to the Global service and support team during the integration, additional service, and environment provisioning
- Conduct in-depth technical discussions relating to the GRC Cloud offering, Service, Security, Platform, and application to potential customer during pre and post sales phases to ensure overall success.
- Knowledge with Regulatory compliance and security best practices- HIPAA, SOC2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, PCI
- Orchestrate and automate cloud deployment, operation, and security
- Work with the team to improve, expand, enhance continuous integration and deployments of cloud infrastructure and tooling.
- Translate complex customer requirements into innovative and technically viable solutions
- Bring hands-on expertise to automate and validate recommended solutions and develop tools and demo setups for sales enablement
- Create reference architectures/solutions guides with best practice recommendations for MetricStream's Cloud customers
- Minimum 5 years' experience with operating system (Windows, Redhat, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu).
- Minimum 5 years' experience with networking (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Software defined Networking).
- Minimum 5 years' experience with cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, Oracle)
- Minimum 3 years' experience with automation (CloudFormation, terraform, git, Jenkins, shell, and bash script)
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Power point, Visio, XLS, word
- Minimum 5 years' experience with technical presentation during the sales cycles.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with architecting and implementing cloud-based solution
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SaaS solution architecture, solution, and implementation
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS integrations
- Minimum 3 years' experience with technical documentation, architecture diagram, runbooks, and SOP
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Kubernetes, docker and container orchestration, management, deployment, operation, and monitoring
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM preferred
- AWS solution architect certifications or higher preferred
- AWS certified developer associate or higher preferred
If interested, please send resume to plowney at meticstream.com
MetricStream is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We not only celebrate diversity, we thrive on it. We are committed to creating an all-inclusive workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by local, state or federal laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.