Technical Product Manager (REMOTE) - Fintech - £50-75K
***This is a Remote-Friendly opportunity***
A Technical Product Manager is required to join a leading B2B Crowdfunding Fintech in London.
The Successful Technical Product Manager / engineer will be overseeing their Product/Platform, which managed assets in portfolios, manages Business profiles, and runs Bank grade infrastructure. You must be able to make the tough decisions and communicate your trade-offs so the rest of the business can understand what is going on and support it. That means you'll have experience in most if not all of these things in a highly-regulated environments.
You must enjoy spending time with stakeholders to empathise with their problems and be gifted at finding pragmatic ways to solve them and brilliant at bringing people with you on that journey.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Experience and understanding of working with Agile
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager Valued Skills
- Solid organisational skills, attention to detail, and consistent follow-through
- Highly professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Run, facilitate meetings efficiently and effectively
- Understand cross-functional dependencies and work with teams to meet product goals
- Be a self-motivated and autonomous leader