Young Foodies are hiring!eCommerce Manager - Mighty Small
Young Foodies was founded upon the belief that consumers have changed, but the FMCG industry has not. Consumers want innovation that is better quality, better for them and better for the world. This progress should be celebrated and brands delivering on this should be empowered.
In 2017 Young Foodies launched to bring the most exciting challenger brands in FMCG together because we believe that collaboration is more powerful than competition. Today, with a network of more than 1,500 high-growth consumer brands, we provide specialised business services to those looking to reach the next level.
In April 2020, Young Foodies launched their first shopper e-commerce platform, Mighty Small, dubbed "The Supermarket of Small brands". We've had a successful first year trading and are growing the business to reach more DTC and B2B customers across the UK.
The key to accelerating this business is the appointment of an eCommerce Manager
to be responsible for all day-to-day elements of our e-commerce platform and ecosystem, alongside managing some key B2B partnerships. Working closely with the Commercial Director, this person must be able to utilise all available levers to run and scale Mighty Small, from acquisition and retention of DTC customers, to exploring new tech-based B2B partnerships. You will be responsible for building plans to achieve and deliver growth, coordination of marketing budgets and resources, working closely with operations and supply chain partners, and delivery of all e-commerce elements to drive performance.
This new role is ideal for someone looking to join a fast-moving environment and be responsible for the end-to-end running and growth of an e-commerce platform with huge potential and a strong mission. If you're looking for a broad-ranging role, high levels of responsibility and accountability, and an opportunity to build and develop your commercial and leadership skills, this is the role for you.The role itself will involve:
Key skills and attributes:
- Manage the relationships and success of our marketplace and B2B relationships (e.g. Amazon, third-party gifting websites, third-party wholesaler integrations, corporate gifting etc.)
- Build and execute business growth plans to drive profitable revenue across all DTC and B2B channels and customers, optimising spend to achieve this
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns and ongoing activities across all acquisition and retention channels (organic social, paid social, digital PR, on-page SEO, etc.), managing spend and marketing resource
- Responsible for all hands-on e-commerce website management, from the updating of landing pages to trialling or implementing apps to extend the functionality
- A key voice in range development to achieve success for Mighty Small and Young Foodies Trading
- Accountable for successful customer delivery and experience, overseeing and coordinating operations resource and our supply chain partners
- Handle customer enquiries to best understand the needs of our customers, and devise and implement solutions to maximise customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Analyse and report regularly on key KPIs, including website traffic, conversion rates, ROAS and customer lifetime value, as well as emerging trends and insights.
Nice to have:
- Passion for empowering challenger brands and small businesses to succeed
- 3+ years experience of managing a digital and/or DTC business model
- Experience using Shopify, Klayvio, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and paid social platforms
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and with high levels of ambiguity
- Proven interest in website development, digital marketing and data analytics
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Location: Vauxhall, London. Full-time role with minimum 3 days per week in the office.To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to
- A mix of SME/Start-Up/Blue Chip FMCG experience
- Experience in BD and Account management in FMCG
- Basic website development skills (Html, CSS)