WatchesWorld is looking for a PR manager to develop a strong network in the luxury goods segment to attract buyers of luxury watches, to increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
· Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics;
· Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media;
· Coordinate all public relations activities;
· Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media;
· Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and luxury industry media;
· Manage media inquiries and interview requests;
· Create content for press releases, articles, and keynote presentations;
· Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis;
· Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis;
· Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
· Maintain a keen understanding of luxury industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate.
Requirements and qualifications:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a PR manager or similar role;
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in PR campaigns for global luxury brands focused on promoting brands, driving awareness and consumer understanding around products and brand values.
Experience in the market segment of luxury watches is an advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices;
· Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level;
· Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets;
· Experience in acting as a company spokesperson;
· Comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews;
· Event planning experience;
· Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
· Experience in a cross-functional, team environment;
· Knowledgeable and experienced in the following programs: MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simple;
· BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline.