Our Architects will have an overall responsibility for the strategic technical developments of our Finance & Operations solution in the Microsoft 365 platform. You will work closely with our clients to determine standards and methods to support the development of their solutions as well as providing advice and support to the consulting and sales teams developing our solutions.
You will lead the technical analysis of our product and help set the direction of our solution to meet customer's needs. Working with sector experts you will make sure that we maximize the impact enabling technology can have and lead delivery teams in implementing the solution on customer projects. Key Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are:
- Provide sector expertise in the MS 365 product, specifically F&O and be a leading technical expert with the Practice and Agilisys as a whole
- To work with our IT Professional and Transformation Services teams to translate Business Technology and Products Strategy into solutions for our diverse client base in the UK.
- Champion the use of good design principles and ensure that we make the best use of the MS 365 product suite.
- Ensure non-functional requirements such as scalability, security, availability, reliability, and performance are addressed.
- Communicate complex IT architecture in business terms to internal and external stakeholders at all levels and explain how solutions/strategies address their current and future needs.
- Mentor and coach less experienced team members, embedding the technical architecture strategy in their thinking and delivery, and encourage collaborative sharing of best practices and design patterns.
- Support and encourage innovation through continuous review and appraisal of the developments in technology and assess how these will impact our solutions, business, and architecture strategy.
- Assist with bids for new work and build business cases for new technology implementations.
- Providing support and advice in end user migration methodologies and techniques
- Maintains knowledge of MS 365 standards and practices and consistently apply these standards.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to facilitate efficient planning, execution, and handover into BAU.
The role holder will have ongoing objectives alongside other specific objectives that will be set from time to time.
What we are looking for
- Support and assist in winning new F&O clients.
- Responsible for managing the relationships with client architectural teams across a project or workstream.
- Ensure personal billability/business development utilization is maintained at or above the agreed level with proactive intervention to reduce bench time.
- Support the ongoing skills improvement of the F&O Architects within the practice.
You will be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, helping transform services that improve the way people and businesses interact meaning we are looking for the following.
- Experience with Applications and Technology Architectures specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Deep knowledge of solution design, implementation, and testing
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to explain complex ideas, simply, to a range of audience.
- Finance experience and potential accountancy background
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong team management skills to mentor and grow talent.
- A self-starter, used to acting on your own initiative, you must be comfortable as a thought leader in the F&O space, driving the continual improvement of the practice.