Mobile Software Engineer - Hybrid/Remote working available
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a world class manufacturing business based in Hull (hybrid/remote working available) as they look to recruit a Mobile Software Engineer.
My client is looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer to help design their next generation of digital solutions that communicate with their manufactured products. The successful Mobile App Developer will be required to work with internal and external developers and be able to develop and write natively or utilise cross platform mobile applications technologies.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, test, and deploy Mobile Applications
• Early conceptualization and prototyping of both new technologies and revisions of established products
• Lead development team from a technical perspective
• Maintain existing Mobile Applications
• Understanding Agile methodologies and implementation
• Oversee and help plan the activities for other software engineers
• Work on Web and backend projects where required
• Comply with the necessary industry regulations
• Participate and lead technical design reviews
• Work with internal and external development teams
• Support building a robust documentation package to demonstrate that the products are safe, effective and compliant with the relevant standards, i.e ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 270001
We are looking to speak with individuals who possess the following skill and experience
• A degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent industry experience.
• The ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
• Be able to effectively communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
• A passion for finding ways to make products and processes more effective.
• Keen to develop a broad range of skills across multiple engineering, technical and scientific disciplines.
Technology / Experience / Skills:
• Native app technologies at least one of the following: Java, Kotlin, Swift
• Cross-platform mobile technologies e.g. Flutter, ReactNative, Xamarin
• Any OOP modern programming languages (Java, C#, or Python)
• REST APIs
• SQL or NoSQL databases
• Fundamental understanding of Agile
To find out more about this opportunity contact us today.