We're the UK leader in integrated healthcare software and services. Our solutions are widely used across every major UK healthcare setting, from primary and community care to high street pharmacies, secondary care and specialist services.
Dedicated to creating and implementing innovative IT solutions. We're giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
The Information Security team is a dynamic highly motivated team committed to the ensuring the EMIS Group is organisationally and technically secure in fast moving environment with substantial critical assets, systems and patient data to protect in multiple locations and geographies. You will be part of a conscientious, efficient, sociable team, and as a key member of the group that drives the continued protection and success of EMIS.Your new role
As a Senior Security Architect you will operate as the technical security authority in determining threats, risks and vulnerabilities to the EMIS Group systems/assets and driving forward solutions and remediation initiatives. Developing and implementing plans for security tooling and solutions to effectively monitor and manage security across the Group by collaborating with teams and matrix management of teams and 3rd party solution providers. Contribute to leading edge solutions, cloud and digital initiatives to embed security by design and assure delivery.The team you'll join
This role sits as part of our Group Security function, a dynamic highly motivated team committed to ensuring that EMIS Group is organisationally and technically secure in a fast evolving environment with substantial critical assets, systems and patient data to protect in multiple locations and geographies. You'll report in to Pankaj, our CISO.What you'll bring
The Senior Security Architect is responsible for protecting the company from information security threats and risks through the design, build, implementation, and communication of technology solutions.
These are the skills and experience you'll need to set yourself up for success for this role, however, we'd still love to talk to you even if you don't tick all of them:
What we'll give you
- Formal Degree with extensive experience in Information Security and IT designing and implementing enterprise solutions recommended
- Available to work on major security incidents; on call during weekends, evenings and holidays
- Experience in translating technical data into business impact information and experience in analysing and troubleshooting IT security technologies
- Experience managing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meeting established deadlines.
- Experience with security technologies such as, application security, cloud security, containerization, data leakage prevention, encryption techniques, identity and access management, mobile security, network security, and virtualization security.
- Experience writing security standards, architecture documents, and baselines for infrastructure and applications.
- Formal Qualifications including but not limited to ISACA CISM; CISSP; CCNA Security
- You'll have excellent stakeholder management skills, able to work with a range of different people
- Experience in Healthcare will be ideal
As well as a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus, you'll get a benefits package which includes a generous pension, private medical cover and life assurance.
We also take our corporate social responsibility pretty seriously and we believe in giving back to our community, so you'll get the chance to be involved in lots of fundraising events throughout the year. Next steps
We want to get to know you! Should you be shortlisted for the role you will receive a short video interview consisting of 3 or 4 questions which have been designed by the hiring manager. These will be reviewed alongside your CV and if successful at this stage you will be invited to a Microsoft Teams interview.
So if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click apply. If you don't apply now, the job may vanish, but don't panic; sign up for our job alerts and we'll keep you updated.