This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and be on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).About The Company
No Escape is London's biggest chain of Escape Rooms. We specialise in creating unique, memorable and personal experiences for our customers. We have 7 Games across 4 locations and are expanding rapidly.About the Role There are 5 roles available in this position
No Escape is looking to hire bright, energetic candidates to work with our awesome team to create unique and memorable experiences for all of our customers.
- Work with fellow Game Masters in operation and resetting our experiences after each game.
- Deal with customers face to face, over the phone and email.
- Work with our social media, marketing and design teams helping to design and run a campaign promoting our services.
- Gain comprehensive customer service experience while also being trained on our marketing and CRM systems by the location supervisor as well as practicing professional communication skills.
- Use email design and marketing tools to drive interactions across social media while communicating via email.
- Work with the senior management on design and new business ideas - taking part in various brainstorming and design sessions around upcoming events and new locations gaining insight to the holistic operations of a business.
A successful candidate will be a bright energetic individual who is eager to learn and wanting to gain experience in customer service, administration, marketing and design.This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and be on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).