Apttus Business Analyst
Location: London UK
Contract: 12 Months OR Perm hiring
The Apttus Business Analyst will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Participate in client workshops and functional elicitation session.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ domain.
- Strong communication skills is a must as will be interacting with end users.
- Minimum of 3+ years CPQ experience.
- Experienced with one or more Apttus CPQ implementations
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Prior experience with Apttus CPQ.
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Functional knowledge of the interactions between CPQ
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.