Stockopedia, the award-winning online stock market research service, is looking for a Senior Angular Engineer to help build our core applications. Working with a small team of finance experts and technologists, you'll have a significant impact on the future of our SaaS platform and our ability to unlock business growth.
You will be a part of the core development team in Oxford and able to work 100% remotely. You will be surrounded by smart and fun colleagues, and have complete ownership of your space.What You'll Do
- Help design and architect our main user-facing application.
- Implement innovative and often first-in-market product functionality.
- Work with cross functional teams and adhere to the highest coding standards.
- Take ownership, be autonomous and collaborate in equal measure as required.
- Work in an organisation-wide Agile/DevOps culture.
- Make use of modern technologies, including Kubernetes, containerisation, and CD.
- Join in with code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentoring.
- Demonstrable commercial experience creating applications with Angular (or similar) and TypeScript.
- Strong understanding of application and data architecture.
- An interest in exploring a number of different web technologies.
- A focus on engineering best practices and craftsmanship.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Experience working with modern DevOps technologies (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Spinnaker, AWS CDK, etc).
- Experience working in the finance domain.
There's all kinds of benefits to working at Stockopedia but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core.
- Work where you're most productive - This role can be based in our Oxford HQ, 100% remote, or a mix.
- Time Off - 24 days holiday plus 8 public holidays.
- Never stop learning - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- The best tools, always - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need