Cloud Software Engineer - Hybrid/Remote working available
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a world class manufacturing business based in Hull (hybrid/remote working available) as they look to recruit a Cloud Software Engineer.
My client is looking for experienced Cloud Software Engineer to help design their next generation of digital solutions that communicate with their manufactured products. The successful candidate will be required to work with internal and external developers and be able to develop across numerous technologies and with enterprise frameworks.
You will be required to work cross functionally building strong working relationship along the way.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, test, and deploy cloud architecture
• Undertake Cloud based activities driving architecture, process and management best practices
• Maintain existing cloud and on premise solutions
• Understanding Agile methodologies and implementation
• Oversee and help plan the activities for other software engineers
• Work on web, mobile and backend projects where required
• Comply with the necessary industry regulations
• Participate and lead technical design reviews
• Work with internal and external development teams
• Support building a robust documentation package to demonstrate that the products are safe, effective and compliant with the relevant standards, i.e. ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 270001
We are looking to speak with individuals who possess the following skill and experience
• A degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent industry experience.
• The ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
• Be able to effectively communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
• A passion for finding ways to make products and processes more effective
• Keen to develop a broad range of skills across multiple engineering, technical and scientific disciplines
Technology / Experience / Skills:
• Cloud environments e.g. AWS, Google, Azure
• Any OOP modern programming languages (Java, C# or Ruby)
• REST APIs
• CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira)
• SQL or NoSQL databases
• Fundamental understanding of Agile
To find out more about this opportunity contact us today.