Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world's biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as 'pooling'. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.Position Purpose
This position will support digital device operation activities in multiple countries and will collaborate with Brambles BU operations team to achieve standardized processes in all regions. Scope
Evaluate device operation performance and become expert to develop, Improve, and transfer operational SOPs related to digital device conditioning, repair, deployment, collections, and other operational tasks needed to support IoT solutions to Brambles Supply Chain.Major / Key Accountabilities Digital Device Management and Control
Large Scale Digital Device Implementation
- Full understanding of digital devices operational and physical specifications.
- Full understanding of processes, systems and apps used for managing devices during its life cycle.
- Full understanding of operations, like but not limited to inspection, repair, training, shipping & receiving, quality, and inventory management.
Operations Process and Control (SOP)
- Contribute to the development and testing of SOPs, systems, and apps to provide solutions for large scale implementation. Solutions like but not limited to; inventory management, quality control, process efficiency, and others that will optimize physical device operational needs.
- Ensure BXB Digital operation processes and other activities are standardized and efficient to support large scale implementations.
- Work with BXBD Edge team and others to ensure product offerings are scalable.
- Manage BXB Digital Operation SOPs.
- Develop and foster partnership with BU Operations to transfer technology by providing SOPs and training to support digital device implementations.
- Confirm compliance of SOPs by performing follow ups with BU operations and audits.
- Ensure all operations and activities follow Zero Harm framework.
- Implementation of inventory management system that reports accurate inventory and KPI metrics.
- Implementation of operation centers in multiple countries that can remain self-sufficient.
- SOP development and rollout that results in self sufficient and large-scale implementations.
- Able to provide technical advice and SOP training to Brambles Businesses.
- Work is performed within Zero Harm framework.
- Technical degree with experience in operations, engineering, manufacturing, or other equivalent experience.
- Be self-driven and communicate effectively in a remote work environment.
- Experience in process development, implementation, and improvement.
- Must be willing to travel to support BXB Digital Operation's activities up to 20% travel. Must be able to travel Internationally if needed.
- Proven history of supporting customers both remotely and in person.
- Have flexible work schedule to support activities in other countries/time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in new product/system/equipment launches. Can execute test plans, identify failure nodes, and can effectively document and communicate findings critical to implementation.
- Strong Excel skills using features like pivot tables, and other advanced functions.
- Strong data analysis experience. This position will require data analysis to troubleshoot device operational issues.
- Experience with SOPs and training to SOPs.
Skills and Knowledge
- 2+ years in operation role or operation support role.
- 4+ years in roles that required data analysis using tools like Excel or other software.
- 2+ years in roles that required development and implementation of SOPs.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Proven technical skills related to process and equipment deployment, testing, and problem solving.
- Computer: Microsoft office, must be able to demonstrate experience with Microsoft Excel.
- A second language a Plus
As an inclusive employer, Brambles wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform your Talent Acquisition Partner of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment.