Tricentis makes the software industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform and is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. We aim to remain #1 by focusing on creating experiences for our users that are second-to-none.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer to bring unity and harmony to our products and services by leading the effort to create a design system. The design system will start with standardization of UI elements, but will expand to include common nomenclature and a common approach to developing in-product content.
The best experiences occur when there is cohesion across all parts of a company. This position will leverage the expertise of others throughout Tricentis to develop product design standards that align with the creative efforts of other groups.
If you are the type of person to notice inconsistencies and you want the ability to do something about it - and you enjoy working with a great group of people - read further!Job Description
Tricentis seeks a senior engineer to join its R&D team to support continued innovation of its LiveCompare product.Context
LiveCompare is a devops support tool for SAP applications (expanding to support other packaged applications) that helps developers, testers and operations team members transform ideas into working software running in production faster, cheaper with minimal risk and maximum quality.LiveCompare Analyses Include
- Code quality
- Impact analysis
- Object comparison
The server itself is a multi-layered application. The core "workflow" technology implements an abstract representation of a "program" delivered in a graphical environment LiveCompare Studio. The server is multi-threaded and multi-process based to help maximise performance and resilience.QualificationsRequired Skills:
- Graph algorithms. E.g.: topological sort, minimum spanning tree, depth- and breadth-first traversal
C++ (minimum C++14)
- Runtime performance is critical to the success of LiveCompare. Demonstrate skills at implementing efficient algorithms and optimisation techniques.
SAP NetWeaver RFC SDK is a plusTools
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Large Existing Code Base
- LiveCompare's codebase has been continuously developed since ~2007. Must have experience working with large existing code base.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Worked as part of a globally distributed team
- Flexible working hours to account for time zone differences of distributed team
- Be able to travel throughout Europe (Austria and UK must)
- Be able to travel to USA
Your First Three Months
- Month 1: You'll be in "listen and learn" mode. You'll meet with many people throughout the company to better understand company culture. You'll also use our products and get up to speed on the current design system.
- Month 2: You'll create at least 7 design patterns to be used on products and get them reviewed and approved. You'll also create your Jira backlog and establish communication channels for design system activities.
- Month 3: You'll continue creating design patterns (at least 10) and give your first cross-company presentation on the R&D design system.
Why You'll Love Working at Tricentis
- The benefits are great! Some benefits include flexible working hours (no core time) and company paid volunteer days.
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice that is listened to. We want to make the best, most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn't just lip-service. We continuously update our processes if we find ways they can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and will lend help when needed.
- We're passionate creators - of both products and experiences.
Our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and will be determined in person, depending on your experience, qualifications and skill levels.Do you want to play a pivotal role in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company's business counts?JOIN US! We're very much looking forward to your application!
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran.