Sword partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government, helping them to understand the true organisational value of utilising Microsoft integrated solutions.
Working within our Digital Services Practice as a Software Developer, you will work within a talented team who are passionate about software development and delivering business value to our customers. You will create new cloud-first solutions and modernise legacy applications, migrating from on-prem to the cloud.
As Sword are an established Microsoft Gold partner, you will experience the latest Microsoft technologies and grow your skills through exciting and challenging projects and the opportunity to attain Microsoft certification.
We've outlined some of the tech stack that you can expect to work with and experience in some of these areas will be highly beneficial although we are also happy to provide support in up-skilling in developmental areas if you don't have experience across all of these areas Back-end skills
- C#, .NET (Core, Framework)
- Azure cloud (Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Cloud-native development
- RESTful services, APIs
- Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- C#, .NET (Core, Framework) web apps
- HTML 5, CSS
- Responsive, accessible user interfaces
- Agile delivery and principles
- Service-oriented architecture
- Test automation
- SOLID, DRY, DDD principles
- Build and deployment automation (Azure DevOps, Octopus)
- CI, CD (preferably with Azure DevOps)
- Azure Infrastructure-as-Code (ARM templates, PowerShell scripting, DSC)
This permanent staff role can be performed remotely from within the UK to support a positive work - life balance, with occasional client site visits as required, in line with current health and safety guidelines.
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension, and healthcare package.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.