PMO LeadSecurity clearance eligibility is mustLocation-Midlands(Telford )Role Name - PMO Lead Location
Telford Who you'll be working with
You will join a capability of 110+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions across the Capgemini HMRC Market Unit.The focus of your role
The PMO Lead will provide the following service offerings on the HMRC Market Unit:
- Financial Management
- RAID Management
- Planning and Control
- Quality Management and Governance
- Change Management
You will play your part as a member of the Delivery Unit in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. Support and/or play an active role in defining our Delivery Unit practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best of the DU to our customers.
The PMO Lead will work alongside the engagement manager on a variety of engagements including:
- Project and Programmes
- Resource Augmentation
Exceed client's expectations on delivery/service and deliver value for money. Drive workplace productivity be an advocate of new ideas and innovation and embrace a continuous improvement culture.
The PMO Lead with maintain and develop their skills, experience and capability in line with the needs of the business, role and assignments. What you'll do
- Responsible for day to day work management of direct report PMO resources
- Responsible for ensuring Capacity Plan is up to date for direct report PMO Resources
- Provide M-Review support up to VP Level
- Revenue group level unapproved financial exposure analysis
- Management of revenue group management codes
- Reviews & analyses sales pipeline at revenue group level
- Reviews & analyses capacity planning outputs for revenue group resources
- Reviews & analyses RAID items at Revenue Group level and supports RAID Management process for the Revenue Group; ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
Project Planning & Control
- Support the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing planning progress & conformance across the clusters. Provide cluster level MI of planning data
- Supports the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing project status reports and providing analysis on trends/key areas to focus on etc.
Quality Management & Governance
· Ensures that the Revenue Group's governance mechanisms are appropriately implemented in line with Delivery Project Governance Plan; e.g. reviewing cluster level project governance compliance, conducting project health checks, preparing for audit activities etc.What you'll bring
What we'll offer you
- PMO experience and proven Team Leadership with the ability to manage a high performing team
- Strong business acumen and a high level of financial management and experience of providing key MI information to support the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
- Confident communication skills and energy
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work being able to multitask
- Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals
- Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint & Outlook.
- ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
Professional development and environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit as well as collaborative working Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply
With almost 190,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®
, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com. Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.