Overview of RazorSecure
Here at RazorSecure, we are specialists in providing Rail Cyber Security Solutions. We are at the cutting edge of cyber security development, offering a flexible, hybrid network and host-based approach to rail cyber security. Our technology is powered by machine learning, and designed to protect rolling stock, signalling and infrastructure systems.
The quality of our technology speaks for itself. That's why we're backed by global investors including Breed Reply, and NBI.
Our talented, friendly and international team of over 20 professionals, technology experts and engineers are the reason for this. We all collaborate and challenge each other to be better, working towards the same goal.
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.The Candidate
You are an exceptional communicator who loves to engage with people through social media, print, conferences and verbally. You understand technology and love talking about it to people across the globe!
You will need to not be afraid to get your hands dirty and be involved in developing strategy as well as digital marketing campaigns, assets and content. The role:
This role will be a hands-on role with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities to engage directly with multinational customers and leaders in the transport industry. Working with the business development, management and technical teams; the role is a good opportunity for someone to take their first step into a management role.
- Working with the management team to set and own the digital marketing strategy
- Creation of marketing collateral using tools within Adobe Creative
- Management of Google Adwords and Google Display advertising campaigns
- Management of website, currently hosted on Squarespace CMS
- Optimising copy and landing pages for SEO
- Working closely with the sales team to support activities within the Pipedrive CRM system.
- Writing blogs and articles covering a range of cyber security topics with rail.
- Supporting Head of Product to create and optimise product marketing messaging
- Working with external agencies (PR, Public Affairs and translators)
- Coordination of exhibitions and external events
- The ability to understand and communicate challenging technical content.
- Experience using a Sales CRM system (i.e. Pipedrive)
- Experience with SEO optimisation
- The ability to run a marketing campaign from concept through to execution and follow up with customers in a technical/software field
- An eye for design and a knowledge of CMS and common web services (i.e. Squarespace)
- Knowledge of Google marketing functions and tools
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in the rail, airline or cyber security sectors
- Experience working in a fast-moving, start-up environment
- Proficiency in common office tools (ie Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Drive to learn and develop a marketing knowledge, skills and experience
What do we offer?
- Living in the United Kingdom. Working from other countries is possible, via special arrangement.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Available for at least 4 days a week, preferably full-time
- Challenging work in an interesting field with some awesome technology
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an energetic and dedicated team
- A culture focused on delivering high quality code while having fun
- Competitive salary and share options
- Pension and flexible holiday arrangements