My client, a leading Pan-European real estate private equity firm, are looking to expand their investment team with an Analyst. The firm is currently experiencing very strong deal flow and as such, this is a great opportunity to be part of a team with high exposure across all asset classes in UK and Europe.
- Supporting the investment team with underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Assisting with creating and maintaining financial models, market research and DD for internal and external use.
- Ad-hoc involvement in ongoing fund management and asset management.
- Analyst: 1 - 3 years' experience in real estate finance from M&A, Big 4, other transactional teams, with a focus on Real Estate.
- Strong Excel modelling skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills
- European language is advantageous.
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.