We are hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner with experience in hiring senior Sales & Marketing talent to join our growing in-house recruitment team. This is a 360 role working particularly closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, and SVP Sales in both EMEA and North America. Location:
we are open to either a London or Boston based individual for this positionAbout us
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software start-up based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of sensitive data management, with deep domain expertise in data privacy. The company aims to define and lead this category, capture the market on modern data platforms; and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to make data available efficiently and safely to drive data-driven decision making, capture value and reduce risk.
Backed by world-leading private equity and venture capital funds who've invested in companies like Crowdstrike, BEA Systems, Slack, Dropbox and Spotify to date we have raised over $150million in funding and have ambitious growth plans, despite challenging economic conditions. In 2020, our team nearly doubled to 200 people and we continue to hire great people. The company was recently lauded by The Sunday Times as one of the "10 Tech Ones to Watch," ranked #18 on the 2020 Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 and honored as one of the FinTech50. Hiring during Covid-19
The Privitar team is working remote at this time, and our interviews across all roles have been adapted to operate virtually. As a result we've hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic began. We have developed our ways of working to make sure new joiners feel part of our team straight away. No matter which office location, we have figured out how to hold virtual socials, monthly company all hands, bi-weekly lunches, cooking clubs, and we even have a stipend to optimize your remote working situation. We'd love to hear from you and to tell you more about us and all of the cool stuff we're doing.Role Summary
Reporting into the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, this is a rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people, driven by a mission to solve a highly relevant, timely and morally driven, data privacy problem that affects each and every one of us today.
We are looking for an ambitious person with a passion for finding superstar talent across the GTM function, this includes but is not limited to Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services and Marketing. In essence, you'll be a well rounded recruiter who can pick up a variety of different positions.
This is a dream role for someone who wants to do recruitment differently and wants to be challenged in an environment where you will need to be flexible and ready for anything. You should be ready to define your career within an organisation that could change how businesses use and share data forever. We'll need you to combine your skills as a recruiter and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution in our fast moving, start-up culture.Key Responsibilities
What you'll need to bring to Privitar
- Partner closely with recruiting managers and executive leaders to build a talented and diverse candidate pipeline to meet our needs across primarily EMEA (London, Germany, France) and North America.
- Pro-actively source candidates using innovative and creative methods. Take a data-driven approach to constantly improve recruitment performance, identifying alternative strategies when circumstances change.
- Weigh in on how we recruit, our interview process and what we can do better.
- Contribute to our employer brand and our employer value proposition.
- Be hands-on with scheduling interviews, collating feedback from both candidates and interviewing panels, making offers and closing.
It would be useful but not essential if
- A deep knowledge of and experience hiring in EMEA and North America across Sales (Account Executives, Sales Engineers, SDRs) & Marketing positions, you have strong knowledge of the market trends, competition and a great candidate network.
- Experience hiring talent in a very high bar environment.
- Experience and motivation for working on a variety of roles. We will need you to be flexible enough, and have the ability to own a large spectrum of roles within the organisation.
- At least 3 years experience hiring permanent positions in EMEA and North America, of which at least 1 year has been in-house.
- You care deeply about creating a positive experience for all candidates you engage with.
- You have expertise in advanced search techniques to source your own candidates - Linked-in, Boolean, Github, Stackoverflow, X-Ray, including leveraging online niche resources, conferences and anything else we don't know about yet!
- You are extremely organised with impeccable attention to detail with the ability to work effectively in changeable and ambiguous environments.
- You have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks.
What we give you in return (US benefits may differ)
- You have experience hiring in New York, Boston, Austin and Germany in particular.
- You have prior experience of working in an enterprise software company.
- You have prior experience of working at a start-up.
- 30 days holiday allowance in addition to UK Bank Holidays. We value work-life balance and encourage team members to take it all.
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality
- We match pension contributions up to 5%
- Stock Options - everyone has a share in Privitar
- 20 weeks full pay maternity leave, 12 weeks full pay paternity leave
- Sickness, Critical Illness, Worldwide travel and Life Insurance
- Technology - company paid for mobile phone and mac.
- Bi-weekly whole company virtual lunch. £20 allowance. Good food, great company
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular virtual socials to keep you and your colleagues connected