If you're looking for a progressive and rewarding career and you thrive in a fast-paced, fun, and team-orientated environment, then look no further!
With a rich heritage, Vax is the number one carpet washing brand and major cordless vacuuming brand. We are a market leader in floor care innovation.
Vax has forged its reputation as a brand that focuses on the needs of its customers. Our culture of innovation is at the heart of everything we do and we work hard to constantly think of new ways to improve our products, ensuring that we deliver premium quality products for our customers.
As experts in floorcare for over forty years, we've never stopped striving to make cleaning quicker, easier and more effortless.Purpose of the Role
This is a newly created role! This is an amazing an opportunity for an experienced financial analyst / business partner to come into the business to help shape, grow and challenge our Marketing & Direct Business as it continues to develop and grow. Vax has seen great growth and success in this channel over the last 18 months and this role has arisen to support the next phase of growth. The role is a true `business partner' position and you will become an integral part of all decision making for the function.
If you are looking for a role where you can and will make a difference then read on! Vax is a progressive business and we encourage our employees to challenge the status quo.Day to Day
This role is responsible for ensuring that clear, accurate, timely, and relevant financial information is delivered to their stakeholders to support robust planning and profit driving commercial decision making.
- Provide support to the Head of Commercial Finance with financial analysis/modelling of commercial decisions.
- Supporting Head of Commercial in preparation of monthly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with Vax and the wider group.
- Responsible for providing finance business partnering to key functional stakeholders, including P&L support for the Direct business unit.
- Provide the business unit and key stakeholders with detailed financial analysis and insights on weekly trading performance and projected monthly outturn.
- Develop appropriate weekly and monthly reporting on the business unit's KPI's and drive conversations between stakeholders.
- Support with the production of monthly and full year forecasts and budgets across sales, gm and marketing spend.
- Investigate and question reported trends in channel performance with the senior stakeholder group.
- Work with divisional stakeholders to create detailed ROI models which provide a clear understanding of media and campaign performance.
- Understand and challenge changes to the media plan and the impact to the teams P&L.
- Alongside the wider finance function, develop a full channel P&L for the Direct business unit.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (option to further buy and/or sell holiday)
- 5% Employer Pension
- Company bonus scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental plan
- Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Plus, lots of other flexible great benefits!