Intaso are working with a pioneering Crypto Exchange who are looking to hire a Security Engineer in their London office.Reports to:
Head Of Cyber SecuritySalary:
£100k + benefitsLocation:
London HQ - 1 day a weekJob responsibilities
- Contribute towards ensuring the business meets all of its uptime SLAs - Availability, latency, performance, efficiency etc
- Work with a 24/7 Virtual SOC split across multiple geographical locations
- Monitor SIEM for notable events and running them down to completion
- Enhance tooling to look for new threats and to make them easier to find
- Threat vulnerability management
- Respond to operational incidents and execute response playbooks.
- Provide on-call support to 1st and 2nd line support
- Good understanding of security programmes to address risks including patching, secure build, threat management, logging and vulnerability scanning
- Experience at using or configuring a SIEM and responding to events
- Managing vulnerabilities and remediation
- Experience at working with large data sets to identify patterns relating to vulnerabilities
- Conducting post incident reviews
We are not looking for someone who has everything listed, the softer skills and willingness to learn outweigh any hands on practical experience.
Full jobspec on successful application.