*Note - as an essential service business, we are continuing to operate and hire during the COVID-19 emergency*
Dermatica is a unique organisation with an enviable commitment to growth and quality that sets us apart. Fuelled by a desire to truly make a difference, we operate the first specialised dermatology compounding pharmacy in the country from our base in London. Clinical excellence and hard work have been the secrets to our success and we would love you to join us on our journey as an accuracy checking technician.
We are looking for two hardworking and reliable Accuracy Checking Technicians for an immediate start to help with the checking and dispensing of medications.
Full training in role specifics will be provided but please note you MUST be a GPhC registered accuracy technician.
You will work alongside a team of pharmacists and pharmacy assistants to ensure exceptional clinical care is delivered at all times and patient safety is never compromised.Requirements
To be as successful as we want you to be, as an accuracy checking technician you'll need to be able to demonstrate
- exceptional communication skills- must be fluent in English
- computer literacy- will be using technology to perform calculations and complete batch sheets and records
- punctual- candidate will be expected to report for duties on time at all times
- the ability to focus and contribute to the business in a proactive manner
- a team player- the candidate will be working as part of a team and must participate fully in their tasks to ensure the smooth running of business.
What will you get in return?
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!
Send through your CV and a short cover letter now for consideration - we look forward to welcoming you to our team!