Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar's 25,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Our media colleagues are expert in understanding the changing media landscape. This includes audience measurement, consumer targeting and in-depth intelligence into paid, owned and earned media. Their global coverage and local expertise enable clients to better understand media audiences and their relationships with brands to optimise investment.Job Title: Account ConsultantLocation: London, Grays Inn Road Salary: Competitive Full time/Permanent Role Description
Kantar TGI (Target Group Index) is the UKs foremost audience planning and buying data currency, used daily by 1,000s of media planners, buyers and salespeople, alongside top tier brand insight and marketing professionals. Our biggest clients include Group M, Omnicom, Publics Groupe, IPG,
Amazon, Sky and Facebook, to name but a few. At Kantar TGI we deliver audience and consumer insight that fuels business outcomes across the Insight, Planning and Audience Activation spectrum.
And as we launch new solutions for our Agency Partners, we're looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic Account Consultant to come and join us as part of our market leading Customer Success team.
In this role you'll be working across the Agency Partnerships sector, so we're looking for someone with a passion for media, deep knowledge of the industry and exceptional account management standards.
The TGI Agency Partnerships Account Consultant is responsible for knowing, networking and nurturing their Agency clients, presenting TGI solutions to maximise value for our clients, with the ultimate aim of growing revenue across their dedicated client portfolio. Job Role Requirements
- Deliver first class account management and drive growth across your Agency accounts
- Be responsible for renewing data, insight, digital activation, and software agreements
- And identify upsell and new revenue opportunities from existing clients (this is not a new business role, but you need to enjoy)
- Build trusted advisor relationships with your clients so you're their first call when they need consumer and media intelligence.
- Negotiate contracts at a senior level and produce winning proposals (tender responses)
- Network across your client's business to find new teams to work with and uncover more growth opportunities
- Work with other parts of the Kantar group to identify collaboration opportunities which elevate our client solutions for a seamless Kantar experience.
- Represent the business at industry events
- Maintain accurate and timely CRM and finance records
- Client knowledge, be an expert on the UK agency market, and factors influencing your agency clients today and soon.
- Digital literacy, a solid understanding of the digital media eco-system and the roles different data plays.
- Excellent client and relationship management skills
- Identify growth opportunities across your client portfolio
- Strong Negotiation skills, own your numbers and present value to the client
- Upsell to achieve account growth
- Prior experience of working in a media/advertising agency working with data, or in a research agency selling solutions to agencies is a distinct advantage
- Ability to deliver engaging and insightful presentations - strong PowerPoint skills
- Insight storytelling, with knowledge or experience of using consumer insight data
- Excellent time management, being self-motivated
- Confident personality, your friends would call you a 'people person'
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in parallel
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal Statement