With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Head of Paid Media and Search!
As the head of paid media and search, you will play a critical role in increasing brand awareness and driving demand. This role is responsible for developing and executing Genpact's paid media and search strategy as well as managing the paid media and search teams.
- Develop the strategy for paid media and search
- Work with marketing leadership to define the role and objectives of paid media and search at Genpact
- Develop a long term strategy for paid media and search including objectives and channels as well as resource and capability roadmaps
- Lead the annual and quarterly planning for paid media and search
- Work with the brand, audience, and vertical leads as well as other digital marketing leaders to define an annual plan for paid media and search that aligns spend and resources to media and search objectives
- Optimize the plan on an ongoing basis to ensure the spend and performance area meeting objectives and work with stakeholders to adjust plans as needed.
- Lead the paid media and search teams
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the paid media and search teams
- Define, manage, and optimize the organizational structure of the paid media and search teams including long-term role and talent planning
- Manage the agency relationships with the media planning agencies
- Be the primary point of contact and manager of the Genpact relationship with the media agency
- Work with the agency to define long and short-term goals and objectives
- Lead the digital program manager function `
- Define the operating model for the digital program manager function
- Work with the digital program manager lead to implement processes
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Search experience, preferably in the B2B sector
- Knowledge of the latest developments within paid search and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven track record of working on and managing PPC accounts (primarily Google AdWords and Bing - Google certification a plus) to deliver against performance targets.
- Experience managing campaigns through SA360.
- Experience managing budgets and forecasting performance for your channels.
- Proven experience of closely managing agencies, ensuring they are hitting performance targets.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics) is desirable.
- A strong focus on testing and data driven decision making.
- A passion for search and digital marketing, keeping yourself at the forefront of the latest innovations and trends.
- Experience of acting as a consultant to stakeholders who need deeper understanding of digital marketing and paid search
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager would be useful.
- Experience or an understanding of working with recurring revenue/subscription models is desirable.
- Experience with other digital channels an advantage but not essential (e.g. Social, Programmatic)
- Determined and curious approach to problem solving
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Have a winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Have a proactive attitude
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.