Senior Software EngineerPermanent RoleLeeds BasedCurrently fully remote / flexibility going forward (4 days a week working remotely)Salary up to £60,000
We are looking for agnostic Software Engineers to join a growing consultancy business that is constantly delivering the best services to their clients. They distinguish themselves from other business adopting a very flexible and modern approach, offering consultancy that combine innovation, experience, and pragmatism to deliver measurable results with every project.
Why would like to work for the business:
- Their biggest premise is building software right, so they ultimately deliver outstanding solutions, following an agile approach with a real focus on good engineering practices.
- They offer you real autonomy to lead their consultancy engagements with clients, bringing on board your knowledge, while you diversify your experience.
- You'll work throughout the development stack, from richly interactive web applications to high performance backends, working with a diverse variety of platforms and modern architectures.
- The business will help you develop your career further, taking growing levels of ownership, there's plenty of room to growth internally as well as mentoring other colleagues, sharing your knowledge and experience.
- The offer exceptional training and development opportunities (annual budget designated for personal training)
What you need to have?
- At least 3 years of solid technical experience in a similar role, delivering for a wide range of projects.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Proven experience and knowledge of technical principles and software design patterns.
- An understanding of Cloud solution Architecture (Azure/GCP/AWS)
- Azure DevOps (would be great)
- Experience mentoring technical team members
There will be an expectation for you to attend client sites & be in the office in central Leeds a minimum of once a week where needed, otherwise they work from home entirely.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org