A leading global Health focused Product Company are looking for a mid level Python developer to join the back end team of 10! Every hire is an important hire for the business and a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Product Company with an international presence in the marketplace.
This position will working closely with your immediate team as well as various key figures in the engineering department (Product managers, & Engineering leads).
The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical background and have a deep understanding of their stack (See their stack below). They heavily promote an engineering culture, quality software craftsmanship, cross functional engineering and collaboration across the various teams.Their product is fantastic and has a "tech for good" feel.
This role is REMOTE opportunity, with office space available! Their NEW office will be in the heart of London. You will:
- Building out Python Microservices
- Work in an agile environment
- Work cross-functionally with the Engineering leads and product managers
- Work on architecture of the back end
- Contribute to documentation of the back end team
- Contribute to the culture of the team / business (it's already awesome btw!)
- DevOps: AWS Cloud, Amazon ECS, Terraform, Docker - This is a huge plus
- Frontend/ Web Stack is React.js
Alternatively, please send over a full CV with your number enclosed and I will reach out.