We are nDreams, one of the world's leading developers/publishers focused on VR games. As our team and portfolio of titles continue to grow, we are on the search for a Communications Manager to lead the communications campaigns for our upcoming releases.
Lead the communications campaigns for our VR games, from announce through to launch and beyond.
- Devise and execute strategic communications plans for all titles, across PR, creator, social, community and event channels. Ensure alignment to the wider company marketing strategy and plan, along with input from all stakeholders.
- Manage agencies, event partners and other external parties to fulfil plans and maximise reach and coverage.
- Grow and nurture direct relationships with press and creator partners to secure and enhance our coverage.
- Compose and develop communications assets, including press releases, FAQ's and messaging documents.
- Serve as a primary spokesperson for nDreams including interviews, press events and trade shows.
- Collate and analyse campaign data and feedback to help shape both the future plans and game content.
- Collaborate with the internal communications managers to ensure alignment across the wider nDreams communications plans.
- Lead and mentor our Community Manager and support their continued growth and success.
- Work together with the wider publishing team to ensure the holistic marketing campaign is effective and fully supported across all areas of the marketing mix.
- 3+ years' experience within a PR or communications role at a video game developer or publisher.
- A confident communicator and presenter, with strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience collaborating with individuals and teams of different backgrounds, seniorities, and viewpoints, including with game developers.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a positive and professional approach to team management.
- Excellent relationship management skills, ongoing relationships with press and creators is highly advantageous
- A holistic understanding of the contemporary communications landscape, including creators, social media and community channels.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan and execute challenging projects on time and to budget.
- Commercial awareness, knowledge and passion for video games and the video game industry.
If you think this could be the role for you, we'd love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below. We're one of the world's largest VR developers and publishers. Our recent Oculus-exclusive Phantom Covert Ops was a #1 title at launch, having won multiple "VR Game of the Show" awards at E3 2019. But that's only touching the surface - with multiple games in development, including our upcoming action-adventure Fracked and exciting growth plans we can't wait to show you what else we're up to.
The studio encourages an open and diverse culture, where you're empowered to explore ideas and put your own stamp on projects. We also offer some great perks, including flexible hours, duvet days, share options and health insurance.
The publishing team is a small, growing part of nDreams. We are a friendly bunch who "muck in" when needed and work collaboratively - both between ourselves and the talented dev team we work alongside. Despite our humble resources, we strive to develop campaigns that would make AAA publishers envious - we would love to find someone who can help us achieve this, as well as bringing along new ideas and perspectives.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in our studio in Farnborough, UK, but with a unique Flex+ policy which incorporates options for flexible, hybrid working from home and studio. The studio is within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we'd love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.