M&A Tax Senior Associate, Manager, Senior Manager & Director
(with flexible working opportunities) are required by a Merger and Acquisition Tax practice. The Deals Tax team works on a wide range of private equity, real estate and other transactions, advising both buyers and sellers on the tax implications of the transactions they undertake.
Working with the extensive M&A network and wider Tax and Deals businesses as well as leading Investment banks and Law firms, the team delivers commercial solutions and tax advice on complex and often high-profile deals.
They are offering a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. Flexible working options available.
If you like the sound of working for a high performing team, diversity of work, client exposure, ability to work with senior people, then please do apply today.Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Managing tax advice and implications on an ever-changing deal portfolio.
- Delivering bespoke tax advice, working closely with other M&A specialists as well as other parts of the business in order to best serve your client's needs.
- Working closely with other members of the team on a wide variety of deals.
- Evidence of leading complex M&A projects for key clients
- Working knowledge of TAX M&A processes
- UK Private equity funds experience
- Strong technical tax knowledge
- A track record of successfully generating business through converting leads and developing new business ideas
- Experience in leading and coaching others
- EA track record of successfully building client relationships
- Experience in building and leveraging internal and external relationships and networks
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others
- ACA qualified where applicants who are also CTA qualified will be given preference
If you feel you're a good fit for this position, apply now or call Bev for an informal discussion on 07864 282 203.