Regulatory Reporting AccountantLondon-CitySalary and package to attract the best.Introduction
Our client is an International Bank with credibility, success, and continued growth plans.
They have weathered the storm of a difficult market in 2020 and have come out stronger and more efficient.
With the increased business generated comes more in-depth compliance and reporting requirements so a Senior experienced Regulatory Accountant is required to boost the team
This necessitates experience and detailed knowledge of City Banking and Reporting requirementsDuties
- Produce accurate submissions for Banking regulatory reporting requirements
- Prepare submissions for Capital, interest rate, liquidity, FX risk
- Work with the PRA and B of E
- Submit ICAAP documents and Pillar
- Submit every month and quarter to cover COREP, FINREP and relevant Bank of England reports
- Project work in different areas of the bank will cover CRR2 implementation
- Assist on the migration of LIBOR/ Axiom SLV10
- Interest rate risk assessment
- Capital reporting and reviewing market risks
- Ideally, you will have relevant qualifications, but experience is more important
- Proven experience in liquidity reporting, Capital Reporting, Market Risk, and FX risk
- You must come from another banking institution with relevant corporate experience
- Preferably you will know AxiomSL software
- Self-starter who can take on responsibility
- This is a senior-level position, and you are likely to have 5+ years of experience.