PracticeEvolve is part of the PracticeEvolve Group which also comprises of SOS and Linetime. We see the path to perfection as a constantly evolving journey. It's why we are constantly progressing the practice management software provided to law firms.
Incorporating feature rich functionality across document automation, workflow management to financial tracking and reporting, we service firms across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the UK, offering a clear pathway to the Cloud.
We're a company of pragmatic thinkers who listen to your ideas and do not choose design decisions by job title - your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. We know technology is changing all the time, which is why we make available training programs, so you can sharpen your skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate full-stack developer to lead a new team of software engineers, creating a brand-new cloud-based solution building on the success of an on-premise product.
To deliver this solution, we need to build a new microservices-based stack, multiple modern user-interfaces, and internal and external APIs. To accomplish that, we need a developer capable of being an effective team-lead, well-versed in implementing agile project management methods.
You are proud of the software you develop, love to see it deployed in production, and a willingness to harness peer and customer feedback to further improve the software. While you have an eye on the goal, you love to explore the latest technologies and are not afraid to use them.
Your technical skills:
· Strong foundation in software design and development practices - minimum 7 years of experience
· CI/CD, Git, test-driven development
Your personal traits:
· You have a strong willingness to learn new technologies and new industry domains
· You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
· You are a team player who enjoys exchanging domain and technical knowledge with others
· Competitive salary
· A dedicated social events team
· Flexible working hours /Remote Working
· Company Pension