A technology client is looking for a remote Technology Content Strategist
to generate engaging, original content that drives traffic and generates leads.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Create compelling content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Write a wide variety of copy for multiple platforms (EDMs, website, blogs, social updates, press releases, sales copy, etc.).
- Conduct basic keyword research and implement SEO and SEM practices to increase content visibility.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Adhere to the established style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Identify customers' needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
About Hire Digital
- Past copywriting experience with complex tech-related industry in an established agency, an in-house team, freelance or a similar role.
- Ability to conduct research and fact-check, and describe technical information in a creative and informative way.
- An ability to describe technical information in a creative and informative way.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Up to date with digital and writing methodologies and best practices.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR