Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
You will be responsible for strategizing, planning, and managing the delivery of our regional marketing plans. You will be involved at all levels, including working with in-house teams on planning campaigns, reporting on campaign activity, updating internal teams, and organizing promotional events and exhibitions throughout the year. This job will be fun and challenging! This very vibrant position requires close collaboration with the sales organization.Responsibilities
- Creating strategic campaign plans for specific market segment, in line with the regional sales strategy for new business, expansion and customer retention.
- Develop and maintain calendar of activities, requirements for execution of scheduled deliverables and resources needed to execute against plan; generate detailed plan for each campaign.
- Organizing and planning customer and prospect events, across key sectors including, pre-event, live-event and post-event marketing.
- Liaising and negotiating with relevant sponsors and advertising partners to ensure best value for relevant planned media and leverage any influence to secure speaker opportunities allowing us to demonstrate thought leadership.
- Ensuring marketing activities are delivered, as planned by working with the internal teams to devise creative content ideas that will deliver against our KPIs.
- Coordinate campaign activities with corporate marketing and digital marketing, including corporate materials, website updates, social media activities to deliver campaigns objectives.
- Creating reports on the success of our activity, making recommendations for amends to the plan in line with sales forecasts and our agreed measures of success.
- Working with the Sales Development team to ensure feedback is provided on the success of marketing activities and to assist with fine tuning the targeting.
- Manage budget(s) to optimize ROI for your integrated campaigns.
- Being an ambassador for Reputation both externally and internally, representing the company at key events and being an ambassador internally who upholds our values.
More On Reputation
- Demonstrable results in prior marketing roles with complete marketing mix i.e. in-depth knowledge of digital marketing as well as offline marketing activities.
- Good understanding of Account Based Marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with individuals of various levels and backgrounds such as, Directors and senior and junior management.
- Passion for digital and an ability to manage a busy schedule.
- Organized and logical with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Some or all of the following/similar applications: Hubspot, Email Marketing, CRM (Salesforce), Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems.
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better.
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Applicants only - No 3rd party agency candidates.