FP&A Director - SaaS
Do you want to work for one of the most innovative growth technology firms in London?
Have you got experience in a B2B software environment? Have you worked for a growing software firm, and experienced an exciting journey? Or perhaps you have worked for a larger technology firm, but had a similarly similar journey in one of their business units?
We are partnering with high growth, investor-backed B2B Software firm as they add an FP&A Director to their team. This role will work very closely with the CFO & provide business partnering & commercial support to the board & shareholders.
Our client can offer you cross-functional exposure, development from a high calibre CFO who knows the space well & the opportunity to progress quickly. You will be able to take on as much as you want and should expect to be involved in a transaction in a few years. Responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
- Formulate the business' three-year plan & budget
- Ownership of the groups budgeting & forecasting across the business & its verticals
- Create & the monthly board pack for the exec committee, including KPIs
- Support new business initiatives, including the financial & strategic analysis of new business proposals
- Adhoc support to the CFO on strategic business initiatives
What's in it for you?
- ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in B2B software
- Have worked in a high growth environment
- Join a high growth SaaS firm as they continue their epic growth & prepare for a transaction
- Direct exposure to a strong board, in a very varied role