I am looking to speak with Financial Crime Systems Managers for a role with a firm based in Glasgow. This role is 100% remote with quarterly travel to the Glasgow office.Role Responsibilities
- Design and implement solutions to meet current and emerging threats within the AML and Sanctions space.
- Alignment of system settings to meet the risk appetite of the bank.
- Manage data analytics environment and conduct data analytics to continually strengthen the financial crime control framework, monitoring for changes in the operating environment.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood and defining how requirements can be met by system solutions.
- Experience of working in an analytical role managing and analysing large quantities of complex data.
- SQL enhanced knowledge and practical experience.
- Experience of managing financial crime defence systems across customer and payment screening