About the role
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated SQA Engineer to work alongside Playtech Sports development teams, developing and executing manual and automated testing cycles. Our QA team carries out a critical function by ensuring that software releases are of high quality and meet the needs of stakeholders, so maintaining a healthy relationship with external stakeholders is a requisite for this role.Main Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & QualificationsEssential skills
- Test management of selected projects
- Review customer requirements and user cases
- Review documentations
- Plan, manage, distribute and execute testing cycles for new development
- Support in product demonstration for customers
- Incorporation of new ideas and technologies into testing process
- Creation & maintenance of utility scripts
- Update and maintain internal wiki
- Improve overall development current testing processes
- Working at all stages of the product lifecycle to design and execute test plans
- Development and execution of test scripts for regression
- Planning and prioritising tasks and working within deadlines
- Issue reporting and tracking
- Testing front and back office applications
- Testing plan progress reporting to the development team
- Maintaining and enhancing existing test assets
- Liaising with developers to ensure product specifications are met and maintained to a high standard.
- 3 years in a similar role
- Strong IT academic background
- Extensive Web / Mobile testing experience
- Working with development teams
- Test Plan development and documentation
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Bug tracking systems (Mantis, ClearQuest, FogBugs, JIRA)
- Test automation tools (QTP, Selenium)
- Development (Python, Java, C, C++, C#)
- Oracle SQL
Playtech Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, Playtech Sports GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management.
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.