Leading Global Insurance business are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst who has strong experience with Citrix.
In this role you will assist and support the infrastructure team in all areas including software, hardware, systems and servers.
As we see the traditional networking, security and data centre model changing as we migrate to the cloud, the successful candidate would be expected to be involved in adapting and building offerings in this arena.
This role is predominately office based but flexible, not only will you work in the office; you will also be required to travel to regional offices both in the UK and oversea's so need to be very flexible and happy to do this.
The role will pay between £50-60k plus bonus and benefits.
- BAU, Project and Implementation
- Cisco Knowledge CCNP preferred (minimum of Networking & Security)
- Excellent knowledge of network environments - (routing/switching/VLANS/Security/Wireless/etc.)
- Experience working in a Network support team
- ITIL - Foundation
- Accreditation in the above area's would be an advantage to the successful candidate
- Knowledge of WAN technologies and troubleshooting WAN connectivity issues
- Knowledge of network monitoring software platforms such as SolarWinds/SIEM
- Will have experience on Vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix, Citrix Cloud etc
- Exposure to Azure cloud technologies
- If this role is of interest please apply today! My client are moving very quickly!