- Senior Quantitative Software Developer
- Compensation: up to £210,000 (£115,000 + £95,000 bonus)
- Don't worry which role fits you most; we are looking for top talent, your application will be considered under multiple open positions
Seamless Capital, startup founded by William Beauchamp, was recently valued at £100 million.
A typical day begins with a standup, several hours of pair programming and lots of quality thought and discussion. Using the latest development tool stacks, you'll be leading a group of developers to ensure they are developing code to the highest standards.Requirements:
At the end of your first year, success would mean:
- 5 years relevant experience of software engineering in an industry leading firm
- A strong academic background, minimum 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- Strong coding skills
- A natural talent for mentoring and managing complex software pipelines
- Excel under pressure
- Having developed the team from 3 to 6 developers
- Having personally deployed state-of-the-art models and strategies
- Consolidated our position of having the most accurate predictive models in the markets we trade
- High standards.
- Mental toughness.
- Apply here
- First round video interview -> Second round panel interview -> Onsite day data challenge
- Reference checks, negotiation and offer