At Mojo we're building the future of men's sexual wellbeing.
Everyone talks about masculinity being broken and we want to fix it. Not by pushing pills or offering quick fixes, we want to do it the right way. We're empowering men through a world class professional community that allows them to have flourishing and healthy relationships.
If you can build a global brand and take it from product market fit to scaling, we're keen to hear from you.
We're looking for a talented Head of Growth to join our fast moving startup in London. If you are a creative strategist who loves data and is keen to build a world class growth team... you could be perfect.About Mojo
We get it - talking about sexual problems can be embarrassing - we've been there. At Mojo we're changing the narrative around issues in the bedroom. They're scary and isolating - and no amount of light-hearted aubergines emojis will change that . We're bringing men the solutions that all too often they don't know exists.
Our product today is an online video platform that delivers clinically proven techniques, exercises and support to our users by connecting them with qualified experts .
We're a venture funded startup with off-the-charts revenue growth (think 20% every week for 6 months and counting) and you would be our lead on all things marketing. Yes we know that could be daunting but you will get the opportunity to build a disruptive global brand that already has members in 36 countries across the world. Exciting!
Mental health doesn't discriminate - and neither do we. We want to build a diverse team with different backgrounds, outlooks and experiences. So we'll give everyone a fair chance of getting this role. If you need any adjustments or support when you're applying, no worries. Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Role
You'll work closely with the founders and take ownership of our global strategy. We'd like a self-starter who's comfortable exploring above the line, below the line and everything in between.
We are a digital product and your data driven approach to finding our members will be key.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is a room for you to have a huge impact on the future of the company and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role and get stuck in. You should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows. We expect this might consist of
- Build and manage a world class growth team
- Research and learn about our audience to inform marketing campaigns
- Manage online and offline campaigns across multiple channels
- Monitor and optimise conversions to create insights
- Uncover, leverage and hack new channels to accelerate growth
- Work with our SEO Lead to build organic growth
- Manage our Comms Manager to cement Mojo's thought leadership
- Define and run experiments then ideate, test, measure, learn and repeat
- Oversea the running of our organic search and email campaigns
- Collaborate with in house creatives
- Design measurement frameworks and tracking CAC vs. LTV
- Report and communicate progress to the whole team
And maybe even
- Run user testing sessions
- Help to organise and coordinate film shoots
- +7 years experience within or leading B2C digital growth/marketing teams
- Experience building early stage growth teams at high growth startups
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to allocate marketing resources and budget accordingly
- Skillful at developing and taking learnings from landing pages
- Experience of working in cross functional teams of creatives and developers
- Analytical and data driven mindset that guides your decisions
- Compassion, empathy, understanding or interest in mental health
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends
Not for you if
- Ability to create marketing assets video editing experience
- A successful track record on Snapchat and TikTok
- You're worried about pushing the boundaries while driving a disruptive brand
- Competitive salary and chunky Seed round equity package
- Vibrant WeWork Office and hybrid working model
- Fully stocked drinks fridge (we do drinks every Thursday)
- 33 days holiday inc public holidays
- Monthly team outings
- Personal and professional development allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A volunteering day off
- Fulfilling role working to change attitudes towards mental health