Are you a business analyst, looking for a new opportunity with a reputable company? This may be the role for you!
My client is looking for 2x Business analysts to join the company on a permanent basisSkills required
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst is essential - preferably within a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services although not a deal breaker
- Ability to successfully facilitate / negotiate outcomes within large groups and with a range of different stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking and problems solving skills to a diverse range of tasks from projects to small developments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor communication approach to the respective audience. Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to successfully teach stakeholders using appropriate media.
- Self-motivated & self-directed with ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadline
- Understands and applies Society & industry knowledge and best practices.
- Ability to adopt informal leadership role and motivate stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to construct cogent analytical models using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Software knowledge - Word, Excel, Visio etc.
- Fully conversant with computing concepts
- Fully conversant with project life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of business processes within user departments
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent information gathering and analysis skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Highly motivated and resilient
The company are happy for this role to be worked predominantly remote- with only occasional visits onsite.
Sound interesting? Apply now!!