About Service Works Global
Service Works Global (SWG) is a leading international provider of facilities, property and workplace management software.
What Does SWG Offer its Employees?
- 150 staff across the globe with offices in the UK, Sweden, Canada and Australia and partners in the Middle East
- A wholly owned subsidiary of Addnode Group, an IT company with 1,600 employees, operating in 18 countries and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Its flagship application, QFM, is adopted as the FM software of choice for many FM service providers, blue chip and public sector organisations
- A Certified Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications awarded for SWG's commitment to excellence in quality management systems and information security management
- A respected and financially stable organisation, underpinned by a listed Swedish parent company whose strategy is to create value and be the knowledge leader in areas in which it works, with a focus on innovative software and digital solutions
- A competitive salary
- A performance bonus based on company performance (non-contractual)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunity for global mobility
- Investment in training and career progression
As part of this dynamic consultancy team, you will have the opportunity to combine your specialist technical skills, industry knowledge and management functionality to lead Service Works Global Space and Archibus offerings.
Working on high profile projects within the UK and globally, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects within an extremely commercial and client focused environment. Experience
You will have good general knowledge of operational practices and project management coupled with a sound understanding of CAFM systems, specifically Archibus and Space.
This role will require previous team management experience, leading CAFM consultants and working with all level of the business and stakeholders. Key skills required:
Summary of Management Responsibilities:
- Sound technical understanding of IT systems and infrastructure.
- 5+ Years' facilities management (FM) experience with a focus on Archibus.
- 2+ Years' prior experience managing CAFM teams.
- Excellent time management, organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Process driven with strong project implementation and management skills.
- Team lead responsible for managing Service Works Global (SWG) Space and Archibus Professional Services (PS) team. The role with work closely with the global PMO in delivering monthly revenue and utilisation targets through team management, project prioritisation, implementation of projects and being a point of escalation for the PS team.
- Working with Account Managers/Sales to demonstrate SWG product offerings, provide scoping information and proposals to support continuous pipeline development across UK and global consultancy.
- Support the PMO with the implementation of Project Management best practice by imbedding processes within all project work and ensure consultants are trained accordingly.
- Support PS team development through mentorship and guidance, working towards improved consultancy and project implementation.
- Day to day management of the UK Space & Archibus PS team including working time & holiday schedules following HR guidelines and applying and adhering to company policies.
- Undertake reviews to measure performance and ensure continuous development with the PS team.
- Implement and project manage own projects and assist team members on their projects as required
- Support the delivery and implementation of CAFM (Space and Archibus) mobilisations such that they are completed on time, on budget and within scope.
- Facilitate and deliver technical discovery and client scoping session to inform the successful pitching and accurate sales processes.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to quickly understand their business and technical goals, building credible relationships.
- Involvement within regular client calls/meetings around the requirements during project implementation phases.
- Hands-on software configuration, testing and UAT and live handover.
- Deliver training and workshops on both strategic and technical topics.
- Produce project documentation including PIDs, Solutions Documents, Status Reports, Requirements Specifications
- Continually strive to promote SWG as a company of professional excellence
- Meet and exceed personal, team and global company performance targets
- Provide accurate estimates to the Sales Team for Tenders and Sales Opportunities
- Deliver client demonstrations and attend Client meetings to assist the Sales Team
- Contract documentation, client reviews, client liaison, team activity planning, project planning, pricing
- Work with Sales to identify potential new revenue opportunities