We are growing beyond all expectations and are looking for an experienced Senior PR Executive to join our ambitious marketing department and take our PR strategy to the next level! You'll join the current PR team and will be responsible for producing compelling and high value PR for mainstream media throughout the UK. You'll be using our data to help drive PR angles and you'll be in-touch with the latest UK news stories to establish how we can add value to those stories and get the CV-Library name heard in offline and online media, and through radio and television. The ideal candidate will be a PR professional who is looking to take the next step in their career for a well-known and established UK brand. You will be a quick thinker with the ability to generate new ideas and piece together our offering with current news trends. You will have an excellent written ability and attention to detail.About the role
With millions of data points at our fingertips covering both candidate and recruiter behaviour, this is a really exciting opportunity to report on trends, produce whitepapers, build new PR partnerships with relevant associations and ensure both businesses remain innovative thought-leaders in the recruitment industry. You will be highly creative, news focused and have solid experience producing reactive and planned PR, developing a PR strategy, producing content and enhancing engagement across social media platforms, especially LinkedIn. You will report to the Global PR Manager and have set KPIs in place with access to a series of effective tools to measure coverage.Responsibilities
- Manage CV-Library's day-to-day PR activity, coming up with strong ideas and executing them to achieve PR targets
- Take the lead on link building activity and work closely with our in-house SEO team to understand priorities
- Work with the Global PR Manager on Resume-Library's PR strategy to ensure a constant stream of coverage in the US and achieve link building targets
- Confidently analyse job market data to produce monthly and quarterly labour market reports and press material
- Key focus on PR which is led by our own internal data and produce topical stories and social media posts in-line with current media coverage
- Create unique story angles and confidently pitch to key contacts and secure significant media coverage, including broadcast opportunities
- Mange social media platforms
- Ongoing support with content creation in the form of blogs, press releases, whitepapers and award entries
- Monitor competitor activity on a regular basis and constantly think of ways to stay one step ahead
In return, we offer:
- 3 years+ solid experience in a PR role, whether that's in-house or within a PR agency
- A creative, proactive and passionate PR professional with a can-do attitude
- Experienced in coming up with ideas and strategies - using your passion and knowledge to create and deliver clever, unique and press-worthy content
- Skilled at analysing data to produce engaging articles, whitepapers and social media posts to significantly extend our reach, drive brand visibility and engage both clients and candidates
- Creative individual with faultless copywriting skills and the ability to create winning content on demand
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects
- The ability to think creatively and strategically when devising creative briefs, as well as the ability to critically evaluate creative work
- Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships with editors and journalists both online and in traditional press.
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience with PR tools, similar to Cision and Response Source (highly desirable)
- Good knowledge and prior experience within the recruitment sector (highly desirable)
- Experience working in the U.S. market is a bonus
- Competitive salary and pension contribution
- Flexible working environment.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established thought leader in their field
- The chance to manage and make a real impact on the business's offline and online media coverage
- The opportunity to work alongside an ambitious and highly talented team of PR and marketing specialists
- Flexible working environment - weekly hybrid working across our Fleet office and remotely.
CV-Library is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and boasting a CV database of over 16 million UK workers. This is why we are the job board of choice for over 10,000 customers who are looking to hire the best talent for their business. Our U.S. brand Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America and we have ambitious plans for further global expansion.