Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders-empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
As a seamlessly integrated part of the BCG network, we provide consulting services focused on the development and implementation of business-critical IT architecture and digital solutions. We create technology platforms and deliver exceptionally customized solutions of the future for our clients, from data strategies to next-generation customer journey solutions and transformational business models. We solve the most daunting challenges that companies face today and envision for tomorrow. Our style is entrepreneurial - nimble and innovative, with multifaceted, cross-functional teams and completely vendor-independent. Our unique selling proposition is technology expertise and delivery excellence.
Platinion was founded in 2000. Since then, we have grown continuously and successfully. Today we have offices in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
What You'll Do
At BCG Platinion we're keen to engage with experienced, passionate and creative IT Architects who will help us unlock our client's digital potential and ignite change. Meaningful work is at the core of everything we do. We build unique solutions to the complexities our clients face while providing our people with opportunities to explore and grow. A community of leading experts, BCG Platinion team members have a natural springboard for professional growth and deeper opportunities to excel.
As a Lead IT Architect specialising in marketing technology (MarTech), you will work closely with clients to understand their issues, define IT strategies, architect their solutions, win buy-in for your recommendations and collaborate with fellow BCGers to transform client potential into performance. You will be positioned as the team lead, own intellectual leadership and have operational architecture project responsibility. You will define the strategy, roadmap and implementation of the omni channel marketing and technology platform stack.
Your team will be responsible designing and building the technical architecture, data models and integrations for MarTech platforms and marketing automation programmes. You will lead the project team(s) in large, complex enterprise environments and drive operational and client service excellence. You will help your teams flourish through thought leadership, team mentoring and business development. Clients will also seek your advice on business issues that extend beyond the immediate scope of your project work.
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
• 10 + years' experience in software development, technical project management, digital delivery or technology consulting
• Consulting experience required
• You will excel in bridging the gap between business and technology, specifically MarTech, AdTech and customer data
• Experience of mentoring/leading teams of Architects
• Hands on experience in architecture and design of marketing, advertising, and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, Google, Oracle, Facebook or similar
• Experience with marketing orchestration technologies including audience management (E.g. Adobe Audience Manager), campaign management (E.g. Salesforce, Unica/IBM campaign), decision management (E.g. Unica Interact), Tag Management (Adobe Launch), CDP, DMP, AEP and/or content/testing/optimization platforms (AEM, Adobe Target)
• In-depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape and experience with technologies like web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, campaign management, search, MMP, ad servers, DMPs, DSPs and audience creation/targeting.
• In-depth experience in building database marketing solutions (Data architecture, database, process - ETL and Services and CDI architecture & design experience a must.
• Working knowledge of physical database platform technology including relational and non -relation data engines ( MS SQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, MongoDB, Hadoop, Snowflake, Big Query and similar)
• Database integration and execution experience in tools like Unica, Alterian, Redpoint, Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Qlik or similar)
• Understanding of data integration and API methodologies and tools (MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Custom API, Segment, Tealium, Airflow or similar)
• University degree with above-average academic performance in a mathematical-scientific field, information technology, or business administration