Functionality QA LeadImmediate start, full timeTemporary ContractWorking form home, London only.Excellent culture, work-life balance, colleague network, and progression opportunities
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a global leader within the gaming industry and work on some of the best AAA titles in the world. You will be home-working within a dedicated team of functionality experts for specific gaming titles (AAA). You will build and drive a comprehensive test strategy that covers testing builds for feedback and quality (at IP standard and IP protection levels), functional and regression testing. Reporting into the Quality Assurance Manager.What You'll Be Doing
RequirementsWhat we're looking for
- Acting as the primary PTW point of contact for client stakeholders and take the lead on projects, managing cross-disciplinary teams, ensuring that what needs done, is being done, and within the given timescales.
- Responsible for test case creation and execution, bug vetting, and ultimately the overall feedback and quality. and with collaboration with the other QA teams, you'll share knowledge to encourage best practices across projects.
- Managing and participating in daily team briefings and coordinate with the project stakeholders to prioritise issue fixes via regular bug triage's whilst continually revisiting deadlines and ongoing schedules to ensure expectations are met.
- Managing time and resources to meet project deadlines and requirements and be responsible for managing various bug-tracking databases and bug reports from testers to ensure standards are being met.
- Develop and update comprehensive test plans and detailed test cases, verifying that checklists are understood and diligently followed by the testers.
- Exposed to AR/VR testing.
BenefitsWhat we offer
- Excellent experience of Games functionality and regression Quality Assurance testing experience.
- Experience in working on a project from soft to post-launch and the ability to work autonomously whilst giving supervision and instruction to your team.
- Exposure testing on PC and Console for Functionality and Regression testing.
- You will have a systematical approach to development and testing problem-solving, ideally within a games studio.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, Jira, agile tools, and project tools.
- Experience working within Microsoft suite.
- AR/VR understanding and exposure is advantageous.
Who We Are
- Highly attractive salary, annual pay reviews, kit, pension, and generous holiday entitlement with work flexibility and an empowering and supportive global network of colleagues.
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to develop your career within the gaming industry
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing program.
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak in the UK, we are offering home-based work at the moment but as soon as the studio reopens, candidates will work from the studio.
PTW is a global services company that collaborates with video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year on year to where we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms, including 8 out of the past 10 Game-Of-The-Year-winning titles.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 35 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE and Orange Rock. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. Orange Rock is our in-house game and product development studio.Welcome to PTW.