iOS Developer |6 month contract |£500 per day |Outside IR35Understanding Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a super design agency who build major digital products and platforms for large scale businesses.As the iOS Developer, you will be building out a new application for a significant key customer. You'll be working to design, architect and develop the new product and will make technology and tooling choices as needed. You'll be looked to drive and influence coding standards and best practice and will mentor more junior members of the team as needed.Along with enjoying serious input into the mobile function, it's a super tech stack to be working with, with all the latest mobile technology, and TDD/BDD approaches.Experience needed for the position:
- Swift, object and protocol oriented programming(Experience with both Objective-C and Swift)
- Strong experience in native iOS development frameworks (UIKit, core animation, coregraphics, networking, CoreMedia, etc)
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, delegation, singleton, clean architecture, MVVMFamiliar with GCD and operations, async tasks, queues, main threads, background threads
- Planning, architecting and delivering new components on both a greenfield code base and a legacy objective-c app, and effective code sharing strategies between them.
- Experience on third party frameworks like Firebase, Lottie
- Experience in data persistence like UserDefaults, Core Data, Keychain, Plist etc
- Examples of commercial projects on App Store
- Experience using Source Control (Git)
- Integrating against RESTful APIs
- Fine-tuning performance
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of Agile methodologies and best practices (Scrum, Kanban XP, etc..).
- You'll be a champion for agile best practices and be able to discuss the various practices and their benefits in detail.
If you feel like you match the above and you would like to discuss the position further, then please apply below with an up to date CV.iOS Developer |6 month contract |£500 per day |Outside IR35