Datamtx LLC (www.datamtx.com), is a 25+ year US consulting firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our services cover the US & EU regions for clients in the Supply Chain, Logistics & Automotive Connected car / Autonomous driving segments.
Work Location (remote anywhere from the UK)
We are curently offering work-from-home options due to Covid.
Language Proficiency: Native level English along with at least 1 additional European Language - preferably Italian, German or French.
Regular working hours but some flexible hours will be available due to the international teams in the US & Asia.
Role: IT BUsiness Analyst
The ideal candidate is will have a background in SDLC, technical IT and/or product-owner roles.
This will be for a supply chain management application developed for the logistics / reusable plastic container industry. The application handles the process flows ranging from supplier orders to extensive reports to supporting day-to-day operations. Modules include: Supplier orders, Warehouse management, Stock movements, Invoices & Reporting. The application has been serving the business for decades and currently it is spread across the EU & North America.
The application was initally architectured to run on on-prem servers, (SQL Server, IIS) but was recently migrated to the Azure Cloud PaaS (Platform as a Service) Platform to derive the following benefits:
- Horizontal scalability
- Vulnerable traffic filtering in the network layer
- Use of DevOps for automated continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
The ideal candidate will have a subset of the following background:
- .NET development / Microsoft stack knowledge or experience
- ASP. C# & Azure Cloud experience
- Prior expeirence with Order Management, Warehousing, supply chain and stock movement systems
- DevOps & CI/CD skills
- Ability to bidge the gap between the end-users generating new / change requests and the developement team.
- Validate the level-of-effort estiamates from the developement & QA teams
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Manage daily Scrum calls
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP or D365
Plus (nice-to-have skills)
- Azure cloud skills from either a DevOps or IaaS/Paas standpoint
- UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Understanding of .NET Framework and/or .NE Core
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services
- Front end website & full stack architecture.
- Horizontal scalability: Experience with Azure SQL Server Managed Instance .
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps
- Prior experience working with offshore teams
- Azure Analysis Services