IC Creative are searching for a Senior Golang Developer
for our London based client. You'll be working as a Backend Software Developer on distributed software systems to connect customers, robots and restaurants through code.
As a key part of an existing team you can expect to be building your own modules and take responsibility for how they integrate into the wider architecture. You will help to build and maintain internal tools to keep development process fun and efficient.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Up to 5 years of industry experience shipping software, preferably in the robotics, IoT, Machine Learning, Embedded OS space.
- Application development experience in Golang or a similar higher-level language (e.g. Rust, Python, TypeScript, Java, C# etc.)
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience in building and maintaining DevOps environments (GitLab CI, docker, etc.)
- Familiarity with robotic software development environments.
- Experience building end-to-end systems, from embedded software to the cloud,
- Worked with gRPC and protobuf.
- Experience with TDD processes and a strong sense for quality.
- Understanding of micro-services and decentralised systems.
- Experience with React and frontend development.
Go, Golang, developer, London, remote, remote, software engineer, backend developer, back end, London, Go, Golang.