Corporate/Commercial Lawyer - Bristol
Seeking a genuinely collegiate, supportive and empowering culture?
Want a key role in a small but perfectly formed team of experienced colleagues?
Excited by having more autonomy and responsibility?
Then this could be the role for you. The variety and quality of work includes:
- terms and conditions and commercial agreements (including brand protection, intellectual property licences, agency and distribution agreements)
- joint venture projects
- data protection
- the opportunity to assist with corporate transactions
Our client is open-minded and agile in its thinking. With this in mind, you may:
- have experience in some or all of the above
- be seeking a mix of co/co work or more of a commercial focus
- have 3 years' relevant experience, or you could have 10+
What's key is your cultural fit and an interest in stepping outside of a typical "big firm" environment.Next Steps
Click Apply, or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Andrew Kelly, the firm's exclusively retained agent at Motus Recruitment.