This presents as a fully remote position, applicants must be based in the UK.
For too long, money management technology has been - erm, how shall we say this politely? - behind the times.
My client is looking to shake up the money management technology market and they need your help building game-changing tech that makes money stuff simpler, quicker and just plain better for everyone.
As a disruptor within financial services my client is constantly enhancing its innovative bespoke, cutting edge platform that's being driven by automation and AI - which enables the business to continue to implement and expand a broad range of products to residential and commercial customers.
Due to year on year growth my client is building out their software development team and is actively seeking Frontend, Full Stack and Backend Developers to join their growing in-house development team of 15 - there are circa 100 employees across the organisation.Their Tech Stack:Frontend:
What You Will Be Doing
- PHP 7, Symfony, Doctrine, MySQL, MongoDB, RESTful API's, Python.
You'll be working on lots of different projects, but your average day might involve...
Ideally, You Should Have
- Taking a leading role in a cross-functional team working across the entire application lifecycle.
- Looking for opportunities to improve our platform and make it the best it can be.
- Using your experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects to make sure stuff gets done and all code is up to scratch.
- Raise the bar for product quality by maintaining a high baseline and quickly fixing and polishing UX issues.
- Design and contribute to the high-performance backend services that drive the platform.
- An ability to collaborate with designers, product managers, and other product teams to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving our users' problems.
- A passion for building amazing end-to-end experiences with an eye for design and quality.
- Have a good grasp of how to build and work with APIs.
- Have prior experience with complex applications, platforms, CRM's.
- Competitive salary, £45,000 - £75,000 (DOE)
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working (remote working included)
- Pension, paid holiday and more.
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. We wish you all the best in your job search.