An opportunity has arisen to join the CETA B2B function as a Broker Account Manager. This is an exciting time for the Group as it continues to execute against its accelerated growth plans and the successful candidate will be joining the Broker Support Team and focusing their efforts on Customer Development.
To support Brokers with their ongoing service requirements, with a particular focus in Customer Relationship Management. Ensuring that each broker receives the best service, support and specialist advice. Maintaining regular contact and communication with CETA's B2B broker base.
· Make outbound calls to drive account growth.
· Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with our brokers.
· Demonstrate strong communication skills.
· Participate enthusiastically in broker marketing campaigns.
· Deal confidently with broker on-boarding.
· Take ownership of broker concerns and see through to resolution or escalation.
· Show initiative while working within a team and set high standards of professionalism.
· Ensure that full learning is undertaken for the complete suite of Infinity products.
· Contribute towards department targets.
· Able to confidently handle and resolve broker queries.
· Liaise with underwriters and insurers as required.
· Ensure that notes and data are entered correctly and in a timely manner.
· Contribute to the team and support colleagues.
· Meet and exceed individual KPI's and contribute effectively to team KPI's.
· Adhere to the TCF (treating customers fairly) principles laid out by the company.
· Comply with FCA (financial conduct authority) rules and regulations.
The Successful Candidate
The role will involve developing and supporting insurance brokers therefore the successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively. It is also important that the candidate is competent with the main Microsoft products.
Ideally the candidate with have had previous experience in similar Relationship or Account Manager role. It is important that the candidate has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Salary: £35,000 OTE (Base - dependent on experience)
An opportunity to work with a great close knit team